Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
What symptoms did you experience with carbon monoxide poisoning?

(Optional)

I was exposed to a propane tank fork lift on a regular basis with my job for 10 years. I would get terrible headaches and would go home and go to bed until the headache subsided. When I got pregnant I quit my job and returned about a year later. I passed out one day from the carbon monoxide poisoning and went home. My headaches were so painful I could barely see to drive home..

I was 6 hours in a car during the winter that the exhaust was leaking and experienced CO poisoning. I had a severe headache, nausea and vomiting, severe fatigue, dizziness and visual disturbances. It took approximately 24 hours to dissipate without any treatment. .