Brown Recluse Spider Bite - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Brown Recluse Spider Bite.
What symptoms did you experience with your brown recluse spider bite?

(Optional)

About one year ago I developed nummular eczema after a wasp sting to my neck. About a month into the steroid treatment, I got bit in the back by a brown recluse spider. It did not go totally necrotic, I am assuming due to the steroids, but took months to heal. In May/early June of 2017, the wound area began hurting again and then started forming a new scab. I have rashes on hands, arms, legs and edema in my lower leg under the bite. The bite area is bright red with a white center. I was on prednisone for two months and then given a topical steroid, which gives me a face rash, so I quit using it. I have had blood work done, and all is within normal limits, although my glucose levels are a bit high. I am fatigued, lose concentration, my skin is very thin (steroids, maybe) and I lost my appetite for a few days. I am taking a regimen of echinacea, milk thistle with burdock and red clover, maitake and a host of vitamins and minerals. I clean the wound twice a day with hydrogen peroxide and apply a poultice of echinacea tincture. I am upping fluid intake as well. I am hoping this venom leaves my system. I feel invaded..

I was bitten on my heel by a brown recluse spider. Immediately the blister appeared next to the fang marks (one darker than the other), slight swelling, and a strange sensation began. I applied an anti-itch topical cream, iced and elevated my foot for 40 minutes and the swelling and strange sensation subsided. I did not experience any skin breakdown or necrosis. Two days after the bite the blister is gone. Feeling really fortunate..