Sinus Infection - Signs and Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection.
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?

(Optional)

It is just awful. My sinus infection just pops up when it feels like it. It is ever so troubling me as of right now. It started December 29, 2017 and it has not left me alone yet. It just aggravates me to the core because my infection feels like they are trying to punish me. You know it is really bad when you fight with it and you take all kinds of medicine and when the medicine doesn't work or halfway clear it up then that is when you know the sinus congestion has won. Mine are so bad it is hard for me to breathe and I have to use an inhaler to get my breath because I can't breathe through my nose..

Published: March 07

I have had sinus pain/infection issues since I was 35. It almost always occurs in the fall and winter months. I live in the Ohio valley which I have heard is the worst place in the country for sinus issues. The temperature swings here are horrible in the fall/winter months. I have seen ENT specialists several times, had a CAT scan of my sinus all to no conclusion. The worst part for me is being awakened during sleep by severe temple pain for months at a time. At this point, I am starting to think it is a weather related allergy issue..