Sinus Infection - Signs and Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection.
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?

(Optional)

Published: March 07

I have had sinus pain/infection issues since I was 35. It almost always occurs in the fall and winter months. I live in the Ohio valley which I have heard is the worst place in the country for sinus issues. The temperature swings here are horrible in the fall/winter months. I have seen ENT specialists several times, had a CAT scan of my sinus all to no conclusion. The worst part for me is being awakened during sleep by severe temple pain for months at a time. At this point, I am starting to think it is a weather related allergy issue..

I have had sinus surgery twice and things have gotten a little better. However, I still have sinus infections quite a bit of the time. I have tried everything in the market for relief. Nothing really works for long. This infection has me kind of dizzy and disoriented. Let me tell you, I do not like this feeling at all. I am on third dose of antibiotics, I have good days and bad. I have 6 days left but can tell it is not gone. Like everyone else here I need help! Also right ear hurts all the time, I constantly have cotton in it to relieve pressure and pain..