Costochondritis - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Costochondritis.
What treatment has been effective for your costochondritis?

(Optional)

I woke up from a surgery screaming in pain. Lots of painkillers and tests later, it was diagnosed as costochondritis. I had ice, heat, Toradol, lidocaine patches, muscle relaxants, steroid injection(s), and rest until the acute pain settled. Then a very annoying slow return to movements involving the rib cage. It resolved, until recently where a surgery laid me flat for six months. I helped push a shopping cart through a store, and by the time I got home costochondritis was back. I started with the Toradol, ice on the back, and heat up front. Things are starting to feel a lot better. Tomorrow I will call my doctor for a steroid dose pack..

I just searched on YouTube how to fix (most) costochondritis and Tietze’s syndrome. There is a part 1 and part 2. I've had costochondritis for 5 years and am now pain free thanks to this guy, it is standard practice in New Zealand and seems to be a mystery condition elsewhere. I purchased the Backpod and have been amazed at the results. It has worked for me so just want to tell as many people as possible who have this awful, painful condition. Hope this helps..