Iritis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Iritis.
What were the symptoms of you iritis?

(Optional)

I am in my 4th day of my first flare of iritis. I had never heard of this before and finally sought medical help 2 days into it. The pain I felt was savage. I honestly didn't think I could handle much more. My pupil is misshapen and my vision is really cloudy. I'm shocked that this could happen over a small period of time. I am healthy with no auto immune disorders to my knowledge yet. Blood tests will be ordered this week. This flare up is in my right eye only. I have been reading about people having subsequent flare ups. That is terrifying..

This is the third time I have had iritis happen to my eye. I wonder if this can be caused by wearing contact lens too long..