Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bad Breath (Halitosis).
What were the causes of your bad breath?

I had fracture of left clavicle at dusk on 26 October, 2016. Had reduction of fracture whilst still in shock. My rib also had cracked. I had Ace bandage to support rib and to immobilize left arm, performed under personal supervision by neighbor. Review by physician informs me that it was much cheaper, but suggested x-ray. 'But Dad,' I said, 'Am I made of money!' I am treating with ibuprofen, Ace bandages, and vodka PRN. An emergency room visit would set me back USD 3 to 8 K, with no enhancement of treatment, and a prescription for Tylenol 2. No. I don't suggest this for all cases. I have (essentially) EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) training, and I know my limits..

Published: April 21

I have had bad breath from birth. Nothing works, not even after dental cleaning. The next minute smell is bad again..