Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma.
What were your symptoms of acute-angle-closure glaucoma?

(Optional)

In previous visit to my ophthalmologist, intraocular pressure (IOP) was normal. Three months later for follow up of dry eye/blepharitis, IOP was significantly elevated in both eyes, the left much higher, leading to ultrasound which revealed almost complete closure of left duct and partial closure of right. I had no symptoms of acute-angle-closure glaucoma as outlined in this article. Forty-eight hours later I had laser treatment of left eye and I am scheduled for the right one in 1 week..

For three months I had been having very bad headaches and worsened when any pressure was physically applied or I was bending down. It hurts to cough and sneeze. I had a blood test done to rule out inflamed arteries and also a CT scan to rule out a tumor, it ruled out all of the above. I went the next step and had my eyes tested and I have acute angular glaucoma. I am now waiting for a specialist to get me in and relieve the pressure on my eye. I am so fed up with the wait and it is so hurting all the time. I have called several times to get an answer to when I can get in and I keep getting told three to five weeks!.