Stool Color Changes

What color is/was your stool? Please share your symptoms and experience. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: bewildered, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: May 02

Both my small dog and I had light and dark grey stools on the same day, my dog’s was almost white in one spot. The only thing that we both had together that day was cold water from a quart glass bottle right out of the refrigerator. This has never happened before. I do believe that the water may have been poisoned in some way by my caregiver, I really do not want to believe this but cannot explain this. I dumped all my bottled water and filled the bottles myself. I have no pain, however my stools are still dark grey.

Comment from: Gustalynn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 23

I have not been well for a month; I had colon cancer in 2012. Now I have had no appetite. I have abdomen distention, nausea, and loose clay color stool, plus occult stool test is positive. I am due for CT scan of abdomen and pelvis. I lost 17 pounds this month. I wish it did not take so long to get diagnosed. They only mentioned it could be diverticulitis.

Comment from: Venkatesh Gajjela , 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: June 18

My stool color is pale white with pus. I also have abdominal pain I don’t know what the reason is.

Comment from: :), 7-12 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 06

The color of my stool is blue.

Comment from: 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 30

I have yellowish-green stools and bloating.

Comment from: Maxa, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: September 06

My stool is suddenly very dark, but not black. It is more fibrous than usual.

Comment from: katydid, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 09

My stool is dark green and loose.

Comment from: john, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: March 24

I pass dark maroon capsule shaped stool.

Comment from: Nana K, 75 or over Female (Caregiver) Published: February 19

I care for my 95 year old grandmother and she vomited black stuff and also had black tarry stuff in her stool. She was also tired and weak. Now she seems better.

QUESTION

Pancreatitis is inflammation of an organ in the abdomen called the pancreas. See Answer
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW