Expert Views and News
- Breast Cancer and Underarm Lymph Nodes Cancer
- Blood Test Could Give Early Breast Cancer Warning
- African-American Women: Breast Cancer More Deadly?
- After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Are Other Tests Overdone?
- Anti-Estrogen Combo Better for Late Breast Cancer
- Big Babies May Boost Mom's Breast Cancer Risk
- 'Magic Bullet' Drug Delays Breast Cancer Worsening
- Avastin May Help Fight Early Breast Cancer
- Are Fears That Deodorant Causes Breast Cancer Unfounded?
- Bone Drug May Extend Lives of Young Women With Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Death Rates Decline
- Bone-Building Drugs May Cut Breast Cancer Risk
- Alcohol Raises Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BP Drug Blocks Newly Found Breast Cancer Gene
- Black Cohosh Tied to Breast Cancer Spread
Breast Cancer vs. Cyst Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Pertuzumab is used together with other medicines (trastuzumab and docetaxel) to treat HER2-positive breast cancer.learn more »
Lapatinib is used to treat advanced hormone-related breast cancer that has progressed or spread after treatment with other cancer medicines...learn more »
Fulvestrant is used in postmenopausal women with hormone-related breast cancer that is advanced or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic)....learn more »
Trastuzumab is used to treat certain types of breast cancer or stomach cancer, sometimes in combination with other cancer medicines...learn more »
Toremifene blocks estrogen from reaching cancer cells. Certain types of breast cancer require estrogen to grow...learn more »
Megestrol is used to treat loss of appetite and wasting syndrome in people with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).learn more »