What Are the Symptoms When Your Blood Sugar Is Too High?: Frequent urination, thirst, fatigue, hunger and headaches are all signs your blood sugar is too high. This may be a sign of diabetes.
Must Read Articles:
Diabetes Blood Sugar EmergenciesSkip Caray, legenday Atlanta Braves baseball announcer, died of complications from diabetes. Just as athletes need to maintain top performance, diabetic people need to maintain diet, exercise, and medication to live a long and healthy life.
High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia)High blood sugar (hyperglycemia) is when the body's blood sugar rises. Blood sugar levels can be measured using a blood glucose meter. Diabetes mellitus is a common cause of high blood sugar. Symptoms include dry mouth, thirst, frequent urination, and fatigue. Treatment includes diet, exercise, and medications
Expert Views and News
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Raise Your Blood Sugar?
- Diet Rich in Plant Antioxidants Helps Blood Sugar
- Drinking Water May Cut Risk of High Blood Sugar
- Exercise After Meals Helps Control Blood Sugar
- Insulin May Treat Dangerously Low Blood Sugar
- Diabetes Drug Drops Weight With Blood Sugar
- Black Tea May Lower Blood Sugar