Teething

What age did your child start teething, and what remedies did you find effective? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: geeohp, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 04

My baby started to teethe at 12 weeks! I got him teething mittens and he absolutely loves them! Whenever he is in a chewing mood and needs that extra pressure on his gums I put on his mitts.

Comment from: breakaleg, Female (Caregiver) Published: November 05

My baby girl has just started teething before she turned four months and I feel for her. I have never heard her cry like this ever! Two teeth at a time are coming in. I thought she was hurting, so I went to the grocery store to return with Orajel and by then she was wailing. The poor little thing!

Comment from: selorm, 3-6 Male (Caregiver) Published: September 11

My baby started teething at four months and his symptoms are so severe with swollen gums. He cries a lot and refuses to eat.

Comment from: nimfa, 7-12 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 21

My child started teething at 13 months. I just rub her gums with my hands.

Comment from: katelynn, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 24

My child started teething when she was 12 months old. Now she's 18 months old and she doesn’t have all her teeth yet. She gets really fussy because of the pain and she calms down when I give her Motrin.

QUESTION