Thyroid Cancer: Find out more about thyroid cancer's symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, and risk factors. The main types of thyroid cancer include papillary thyroid cancer, follicular thyroid cancer, medullary carcinoma, and anaplastic thyroid cancer.
Thyroid FAQs The thyroid gland is part of the endocrine (hormone) system. The thyroid gland produces two hormones, thyroxine (T4) and tri-iodothyronine (T3). Diseases of the thyroid gland include: Thyroid medications are used to treat thyroid disorders.
Expert Views and News
- Worry Persists After Successful Cancer Treatment
- Readmission Risk After Thyroid Surgery
- TSH Levels Linked to Papillary Thyroid Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Approved for Head and Neck Cancer
- Diabetes May Raise Risk for Head and Neck Cancer
- FDA Approves Nexavar to Treat Thyroid Cancer
- Brooke Burke Has Thyroid Cancer
- Consumer Group to FDA: Take Victoza off the Market
- Nuclear Meltdown in Japan: Radiation Risk?