Trichomoniasis

What treatment was effective for your trichomoniasis? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Icantbelieveit, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 06

I went to get treated for what I thought was BV. It started out as BV after sex a few days later I noticed the white milky discharge with a fishy smell. While I had to wait two weeks to see my doctor, my symptoms got worst. The fishy smell changed to a foul funky odor and then my white discharge turned a yellowish color. I was treated with BV medicine and received a phone call a week later stating it was trich and the BV Medicine can also cure it. I didn't know my partner was cheating.

Comment from: TreatedAt31, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 14

I honestly thought I had a UTI and went to have a Pap smear and annual STD test and found out it was trichomoniasis! Ladies, protect yourself and know your status.

Comment from: Go No, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 05

I am getting treatment for my trichomoniasis. I was amazed when I saw that many people have been affected by this STD. The only thing I have to say is "wear protection when you are engaging in any sexual activity."

Comment from: bege, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 01

Antibiotics...they are inexpensive and generic so don't let the infection go. It will definitely not go away on its own and will just get progressively worse.

Medically reviewed by Wayne Blocker, MD; Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology

REFERENCE: