Varicose Veins

What have you done to prevent varicose veins? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: milan78687, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 12

I had spider veins on my face and legs. Not cool! I now use the Made from Earth apple cider vinegar toner, both on my face and the spider veins on my leg. Really good for clearing up redness, age spots and minimizing varicose veins. Must have for those of us over 50 whose skin is starting to change - this neutralizes your skin's pH and doesn't leave it overly dry or too oily. I use it about 5 nights a week to clean my face. The smell is not the best, it does smell like apple cider vinegar, but it works.

Comment from: Hollie McDonell, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 20

When I was pregnant with my second child some varicose veins started to appear on my legs. At that time I wasn't really worried, but as they got worse I started to get worried so I visited a specialist who recommended me Venorid treatment, and the results have been amazing!

Comment from: Bhavani, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 21

I am using stockings and workouts to prevent varicose veins.

Comment from: vicky, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: November 24

As bank tellers they took off our chairs because we look lazy. Two years later I got severe varicose veins. At this point my job is not worth it anymore. It will be nice if people start thinking about this risk, or even for pregnant women that they have to stand all day for absolutely no reason.

Medically reviewed by Paul Skudder, Jr., MD; American Board of Surgery with subspecialties in Vascular Surgery and Surgical Critical Care

REFERENCE: MescapeReference. Varicose Veins and Spider Veins.