Varicose Veins

What treatment have you used or had done for your varicose veins? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Julie S, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 14

I have tried electrocautery and vein injections for varicose veins, but they are not very effective and the risk of scarring is greater, and they may not be feasible for diffuse extensive lesions. So, the best solution I found is laser vein removal.

Comment from: Andrew R, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: January 03

I have tried other medicine for varicose veins, even stockings, but none of them worked. After being recommended by a vascular surgeon in UK, I tried Venorid. I have got good results after using 3 bottles. The bulging veins have reduced and also I don't get night cramps anymore. Though it is a little expensive it is better than getting a laser surgery which can cost a lot.

Comment from: Deedee Depp, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 28

I've had varicose veins off and on all my life, especially during 2 pregnancies in my early 20s. The 2 pregnancies brought the varicose veins out considerably. My 2 daughters are now in their 30s. My mom had them really bad. So all 4 of her daughters have them but of course, I have them the worst out of my sisters, but yeah, very genetic. I had 4 different shots to the veins throughout 30 years, got compression stockings when I got tired of the shots. They've been quiet for a couple years but within 24 hours my right leg has been hurting really bad, so I put the compression stockings on which help but don't stop the pain. I still work full time and have to elevate my legs at work for relief. Not sure if I should call my doctor or what she can do for me. Sometimes when I gain a couple lb., varicose veins act up so watching weight is very important for me. Trying grapeseed extract has helped me in the past so I'm going to take 2 today where I normally take 1 a day.

Comment from: Disappointed, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: July 07

I took Venorid for varicose veins, don't try it. I used it as directed for almost a month, absolutely zero results. They say you'll notice a difference after first application, and that they will be gone by two weeks. None of that is true. It's a scam. Stay away.

Comment from: Indira, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: December 02

I did the laser treatment for varicose veins 5 years back. Unfortunately 2 years back again it developed. Then tried Venorid serum for 2 months. It is really awesome. My post should be helpful to others.

Comment from: Kevin M, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: December 31

I have used Venorid serum for my varicose veins which have irritated me long years. It is not only less in price but very effective also. Good choice for varicose and spider veins.

Comment from: Nachos1214, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 06

It is hard for me to kick up my feet and after my pregnancy I ended up with some spider veins. I was very pleased with Venorid. It was so easy to apply and effective for me.

Comment from: Somiya, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 08

I didn’t take any special treatment for varicose veins. My friend referred Venorid serum and I used it.

Comment from: Darla, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

I have taken EVLT (endovenous laser treatment) for varicose veins. I'm happy with the results and really started taking dieting and exercising more seriously.

Comment from: Anjili Jon, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: September 07

I was used Venorid vein serum for varicose veins problem. It has given me a good result.

Comment from: Marissa, 0-2 Female (Caregiver) Published: July 18

Venorid is a good serum for varicose veins. Earlier it was much more visible, but now it has completely gone.

Comment from: tigger123, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: November 29

I used USA vein clinic for treatment of my varicose veins. They were so helpful, nice, and professional. They covered all my worries and they cured all my varicose veins.

SLIDESHOW

Skin & Beauty: Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets to Look Younger See Slideshow
Comment from: Flydi, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 20

I had EVLA treatment done for my varicose veins and it wasn't painful at all. My legs feel lighter and do not hurt anymore when someone touches them. I wish I had done this sooner!

Comment from: Reagin, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 20

For the past few months I've been drinking grape wine and I've noticed a great improvement in my varicose veins. I drink about 4 to 5 oz. three or four times a week. I had been taking vitamin E, C, Magnesium and folic acid and CoQ10 for about 2 years and never saw a difference. I think the varicose veins appeared about six years ago after I gained about 30 pounds and started yo-yo dieting, lately I've been keeping the weight off because I’ve changed my eating habits.

QUESTION