- radial keratotomy (RK),
- photorefractive keratotomy (PRK),
- laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK),
- femtosecond laser-assisted LASIK (iLASIK),
- laser thermal keratoplasty (LTK),
- conductive keratoplasty (CK),
- intracorneal ring segments (ICR),
- phakic intraocular lens implants, and
- presbyopic refractive lens exchange (PRELEX).
Cataracts is a condition usually associated with advanced age that impairs vision by causing cloudiness in the lens of the eye. Treatment involves surgery on the eye to replace the lens with an artificial one.