Vitiligo

What was the treatment for your vitiligo? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Jacky, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 21

My vitiligo started when I was 14. So many times I've tried to find a good cure or just a cure! And about 8 months ago I found something called Vitilemna and I thought that it will help me and it does! I used the pill Vitilemna and gel Vitilemna and I started getting results from the 5th month! Treatment is designed for 6 months. The results are quite good for now! I can't believe it! Maybe this cure isn't so cool for everybody but I think that everyone can try to use it.

Alikhan, Ali, Lesley Felsten, Meaghan Daly, and Vesna Petronic-Rosic. "Vitiligo: A Comprehensive Overview." J Am Acad Dermatol 65 (2011): 473-491.

Felsten, Lesley M., Ali Alikhan, and Vesna Petronic-Rosic. "Vitiligo: A Comprehensive Overview." J Am Acad Dermatol (2011): 493-514.

Gawkrodger, David J., et al. "Vitiligo: Concise Evidence Based Guidelines on Diagnosis and Management." Postgrad Med J 86 (2010): 466-471.