West Nile Virus: West Nile virus is a Flaviviridiae virus transmitted to humans by mosquito bites. West Nile virus infection typically begins with the abrupt onset of symptoms including: West Nile virus.
Expert Views and News
- Worst-Ever West Nile Epidemic: What Happened?
- West Nile Up 35%, but CDC Says Peak Has Passed
- West Nile Death, Paralysis Toll Climbs
- Beyond Statistics: 2 Faces of West Nile Virus
- West Nile Virus Cases Continue to Climb
- West Nile Virus: Who's at Risk?
- West Nile Outbreak on Track to be Worst Ever
- New West Nile Threat: Kidney Disease
- West Nile Virus: Questions and Answers
- West Nile Virus in 15 States