What Is the Main Cause of Hypertension?: Sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, obesity, alcohol abuse, diabetes, high cholesterol, tobacco smoking and stress may all cause high blood pressure.
Must Read Articles:
High Blood PressureHigh blood pressure (hypertension) may be present in an individual, without any symptoms. Thus, it is called the "silent killer." Causes of high blood pressure include heart disease, kidney disease, tumors, birth control, alcohol, thyroid dysfunction, and birth control pills.Treatment of high blood pressure is generally through diet, exercise, and medication if necessary.
How Can I Lower My Blood Pressure ImmediatelyIf blood pressure spikes, there may be ways to lower it quickly. These methods are not a substitute for lifestyle changes or medications used to treat hypertension.
How Can I Lower My Blood Pressure Immediately? If blood pressure spikes, there may be ways to lower it quickly. These methods are not a substitute for lifestyle changes or medications used to treat hypertension.
Expert Views and News
- Blood Pressure Drug May Curb Problem Drinking
- Blood Pressure Meds May Cut Alzheimer's Risk
- Blood Pressure: How Low to Go?
- Drugs Not Always Best for Mild High Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Drug May Lower Alzheimer's Risk
- Beet Juice Lowers Blood Pressure
- 1 in 2 Stroke Survivors Has High Blood Pressure
- Drinking Black Tea May Lower Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Drugs at Bedtime May Cut Heart Risk
- Blood Pressure and Diabetes
- Cut Back on Sodas to Lower Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Drug May Help Treat MS
- Chiropractic Cuts Blood Pressure