Viewer Comments: Neck and Back Injuries - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Neck and Back Injuries:

Neck and Back Injuries - Treatment

What treatment did you receive for your neck or back injury?

Comment from: Peewee, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: March 01

I have neck spinal stenosis and they say I must have surgery but nave not yet. I have 2 joints that are out of line with my other joints and it is pinching my spinal cord. I have headaches, numbness in my arms and hands, and pain in my shoulders; they feel like pin and needles in my shoulders and down my back to my waist. I also sweat profusely.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

VIEW
Back Pain Quiz IQ

Must Read Articles Related to Wilderness: Neck and Back Injuries

First Aid
First Aid First aid is an important skill to learn in case of emergencies. Learn how to
  • prevent injuries,
  • prevent falls,
  • prevent fires,/l...
learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Neck and Back Injuries:

Neck and Back Injuries - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience from your neck or back injury?