Breast Lumps and Pain
Breast changes are common. From the time a girl begins to develop breasts and begins menstruating and throughout life, women may experience various kinds of breast pain and other breast changes. Some of these changes normally occur during the menstrual cycle, during pregnancy, and with aging. Breast lumps, tenderness, and other changes may occur. Most breast lumps and other changes are not cancer.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Women's Health related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Women's Health Related Resources
Women's Health Articles
- What Are the Benefits of Taking Premarin?
- Urologic Dysfunction After Menopause
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Bladder Control Problems
- Does PCOS Go Away?
- Night Sweats (in Men and Women)
- Are Tumors on the Ovary Usually Cancerous?
- Ovarian Cysts
- Vaginal Infections (Vaginitis)
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Foreign Body, Vagina
Women's Health Medications
- drospirenone and estradiol (Angeliq) (Angeliq)
- rimabotulinumtoxinB (Myobloc) (Myobloc) (Myobloc)
- eflornithine topical (Vaniqa) (Vaniqa)
- conjugated estrogens (vaginal) (Premarin Vaginal) (Premarin Vaginal, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens, A)
- hemin (Panhematin) (Panhematin)
- estradiol vaginal (local) (Estrace Vaginal, Estring, Imvexxy Maintenance Pack) (Estrace Vaginal Cream, Estring, Vagifem)
- conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone (Premphase, Prempro) (Premphase, Prempro)
- acetaminophen, pamabrom, and pyrilamine (Midol PMS Maximum Strength) (Midol PMS Maximum Strength, Pamprin ES Multi-Symptom Relief Formula, Pamprin Maximum Pain and more)
- esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone (Covaryx, Covaryx HS, EEMT) (Covaryx, Covaryx HS, EEMT and more)
- metronidazole vaginal (MetroGel-Vaginal, Nuvessa, Vandazole) (MetroGel-Vaginal, Vandazole)
- miconazole vaginal (Lagicam, Micon 7, Miconazole 1 Combination Pack) (Micon 7, Monistat 3, Monistat 5 and more)
- goserelin (implant) (Zoladex) (Zoladex)
- clindamycin vaginal (Cleocin Ovules, Cleocin Vaginal, ClindaMax) (Cleocin Vaginal)
- terconazole vaginal (Terazol 3, Terazol 7, Zazole) (Terazol 3, Terazol 7)
- tioconazole vaginal (1-Day, Monistat-1 (obsolete), Vagistat-1) (Monistat-1, Vagistat-1)
Women's Health Images and Slideshows
- Women's Health: Tips for Dealing With Dryness
- Why Are My Nipples Itchy? 12 Possible Causes
- Answers to Your Top Period Questions
- Best Hairstyles for Your Hair Type With Pictures
- Beauty Problems Pictures: Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and More in Pictures
- Women's Health: 11 Supplements for Menopause
- Women's Health: Myths About Menopause
- Women's Health: What You Should Know About HRT
- What Foods Make PMS Worse?
- Sexual Health: Other Reasons to Use Birth Control
- Sexual Health: The History of Birth Control
- Menopause & Perimenopause: Symptoms, Signs
- What Are The Side Effects of Birth Control?
- Women's Health: Signs You’re Wearing the Wrong Bra
- Ovarian Cyst Symptoms, Types, and Treatment